Municipal Asphalt Paving
When municipal paving is done right, it keeps the community safe and functioning. For municipalities around Vancouver, well-maintained roads, sidewalks, and other paved surfaces keep residents safe, traffic moving, and is crucial for the local economy.
As a top municipal paving company in Greater Vancouver, our paving experts provide the following services:
- Municipal Roadway and Highway Paving: These types of roads experience heavy traffic. As such, special attention must be paid to ensure the road can bear the weight of the traffic and resist damage. Our paving contractors will create smooth, level surfaces that have proper drainage and optimized conditions to meet the municipality’s needs.
- Pathways: Our municipal paving contractors can handle repairs to improve appearances and guarantee longevity. From new installs and repairs to crack sealing and seal coating, our team can extend the lifespan of your paved property.
- Crack Sealing: When cracks occur in asphalt, excess water can severely damage the area, resulting in extensive removals and replacements. Crack sealing is an inexpensive, temporary solution that can extend the life of municipal paving and prevent further damage.
- Parking Lots: It’s crucial your municipal parking lot is safe, accessible, and ready for public use. To achieve this, proper paving, drainage, maintenance, and line marking are needed to prevent property damage and effectively direct traffic.
- Asphalt Removal and Replacement: In some cases, complete removal and replacement is the only option. Our municipal paving contractors will evaluate the damage to determine what level of removal is needed for effective repair.
- Speed Bump Installation: Speed bumps can slow down traffic, improving safety on municipal roadways and paved, public surfaces. This is an inexpensive way to prevent accidents, discourage speeding, and improve usability in congested municipal areas.
- Highway and City Street Line Painting: Our municipal paving contractors will paint reflective, road-marking lines on municipal roads and highways. To increase safety and guidance for drivers, the lines must be applied correctly and maintained regularly.
Municipal Paving Repair Service
When it comes to municipal paving repair services, there’s a lot to consider. This type of job needs to be completed quickly and efficiently, as it can interfere with traffic, hinder local businesses, and create stress and inconvenience for residents in the area. Potholes can escalate from being a simple eyesore to severe safety threat; a tree root can break through a municipal roadway or sidewalk; and a pipe burst can negatively impact an entire neighbourhood. That’s why our municipal paving contractors respond quickly to repair your city streets, public pathways, and municipal parking lots.
Our municipal paving repair services include light- and heavy-duty projects. Whether it’s a simple fix of a pothole on a municipal roadway or a large repair involving the asphalts’ underlying base and surface paving, we have the equipment and expertise to complete the task.
As the leading municipal paving contractors in Vancouver, Grandview Blacktop Services Ltd. can provide professional, high-quality repair services for:
- Parking Lots
- And more
Areas We Provide Municipal Paving Service
Grandview Blacktop Services Ltd. is proud to offer municipal paving services throughout Metro Vancouver. Since 1969, we’ve been providing municipal paving and repair services to Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Surrey, Langley, Abbotsford, and other surrounding cities and towns throughout Greater Vancouver. Our team is committed to providing excellent paving work that’s safe, affordable, long-lasting, and environmentally friendly to the municipalities we care so deeply about.